When in Split, it would be a shame if you missed out on the beauty of the surrounding area. Therefore, we offer you a full day excursion! You will be able to see Biševo and its beautiful Blue Cave, but also islands of Vis, Budikovac, Pakleni, and Hvar.
Depart with us any day you choose, and we will take you on a thrilling ride. First of all, you will see the Blue Cave. After that, we’ll take you to the sandy Porat Beach of Biševo which is said to be the most beautiful beach on the island. Take a swim in the privacy of this cliff-surrounded beach and enjoy a little escape from civilization before the next stop.
Next on the list is the island of Vis. There, you’ll be able to see the award-winning Stiniva Beach, and if you get lucky with the weather, we’ll take you to a small fishermen’s village Komiža.
Our trip doesn’t quite end there – the tiny Budikovac Island awaits. There, you will be able to enjoy the shallow lagoon beach, which is perfect if you’re traveling with kids. Then, we’ll take you to the Pakleni islands, where we recommend you get a bite. Let your senses be filled while visiting this work-of-art archipelago created by nature.
Last but not least, we’ll take you to Hvar town. Explore the luscious history and enjoy its fairy-tale architecture.
We are sure that this trip will be perfect for you, so take your swimsuit, some sun cream, and a camera, and make unforgettable memories!
- Sightseeing of the Blue Cave on Biševo island
- Sightseeing and swimming in Porat
- Discovering secret destination on Vis island
- Outside view on Stiniva
- Sightseeing Blue Lagoon Budikovac
- Free time on Pakleni Islands
- Sightseeing and free time at Hvar Town.
- Tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old
- In case of tour cancellation by bad weather, a full refund will be made
- The itinerary and timing on the tour may be adjusted due to the weather and sea conditions or captain’s decision
- Guests should wear proper clothing: bathing suits, towels, sunglasses, sun cream, hat, spare clothes to change, and most definitely a camera to capture amazing photos
- Guests are also advised to bring along snacks, refreshing drinks, fruits, etc.