See the biggest & oldest and best-looking things!
We’ll take you on a 5-hour excursion away from the city crowds and into unspoiled nature. You can enjoy Split’s cityscape as we head out of the harbor towards the Blue Lagoon of Drvenik and Krknjasi islands. Let yourself loose as you dive into the crystal blue water and explore everything around you. Hidden untouched beaches are waiting for you to explore them and have the time of your life.
On the way back, we’ll take you to the UNESCO-protected city of Trogir. The narrow cobbled streets, accompanied by Renaissance and Baroque buildings, with Romanesque churches waiting to be seen… There is really a lot that you can learn there, and even more that you can enjoy. So, open your mind, and dive into the history of this beautiful town!
- Experiencing the Blue Lagoon, the Adriatic's tropical paradise
- Swimming in clear turquoise waters and exploring the vibrant marine life while snorkeling
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Maslinica on Šolta island
- Sightseeing the UNESCO-protected city of Trogir
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- In case of tour cancellation by bad weather, a full refund will be made
- The itinerary and timing of the tour may be adjusted due to the weather and sea conditions or captain’s decision
- Guests should wear proper clothing: bathing suits, towel, sunglasses, sun cream, hat, spare clothes to change, and most definitely a camera to capture amazing photos
- Guests are also advised to bring along snacks, refreshing drinks, fruits, etc.