Join us, and we’ll take you on an unforgettable full-day excursion! During the excursion, you’ll explore Brač, Hvar and Paklinski Islands.
First off, we’ll go to the island of Brač – there, you’ll see Bol, the oldest town on the coast of the island. Then, we’ll take you to Zlatni Rat Beach (also known as the Golden Cape or the Golden Horn Beach). Zlatni Rat is the most beautiful beach on the entire Adriatic Sea. It is truly a one-of-a-kind beach – its position and shape change depending on the wind and the currents. But even though the beach may appear sandy, it is actually pebbly, so keep that in mind.
Our next destination is the island of Hvar, one of the most picturesque and famous party spots in Croatia. Its charming and tranquil scenery is really worth seeing before you continue your excursion.
A hot summer day is sure to leave you wanting to swim in the beautiful blue sea. That’s exactly why we’ll take you to Paklinski Islands. Here you will have plenty of free time to explore and swim in beautiful bays and the blue-green sea before heading to yet another stop.
Our final destination will be Milna on Brač Island. Milna is known as the island’s biggest natural harbor. This beautiful fishing village and its beautiful views are a perfect way to wrap up a perfect day. So, climb on board, and sail with us!
- Swimming and discovering Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Cape or Golden Horn beach) one of the most fascinating beaches in the world, and the most famous in Croatia
- Sightseeing the stunning town of Hvar
- Free time on Paklinski Islands, an archipelago where you can enjoy in nature or have a swim
- Wine tasting at the local family house in picturesque Milna on the island of Brač
- Tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old
- In case of tour cancellation by bad weather, a full refund will be made
- The itinerary and timing on the tour may be adjusted due to the weather and sea conditions or captain’s decision
- Guests should wear proper clothing: bathing suits, towels, sunglasses, sun cream, hat, spare clothes to change, and most definitely a camera to capture amazing photos
- Guests are also advised to bring along shacks, refreshing drinks, fruits, etc.